The School aspires to be an outstanding Christian school in Hong Kong providing quality education and whole-person development to students.
Based upon the ethos of Christian whole-person education as propounded by the Anglican Church, the School shall nurture and develop students spanning the arenas of morality, intelligence, athletics, community spirit, aesthetics and spirituality.
The School shall:
1. teach the students to live out the motto "Not to be served but to serve";
2. develope students' spiritual awareness by learning the teaching of Christ;
3. build up a broad and balanced curriculum that prepares the students for life-long learning;
4. provide an orderly, harmonious, caring and supportive environment for the students' effective learning and joyous growth;
5. foster a cooperative spirit among teachers, students, parents and the community; and
6. promote an atmosphere for continual development and improvement.