The School aspires to be an outstanding Christian school in Hong Kong providing quality education and whole-person development to students.
Based upon the ethos of Christian whole-person education as propounded by the Anglican Church, the School shall nurture and develop students spanning the arenas of morality, intelligence, athletics, community spirit, aesthetics and spirituality. The School shall:
- teach the students to live out the motto “Not to be served but to serve”;
- develope students’ spiritual awareness by learning the teaching of Christ;
- build up a broad and balanced curriculum that prepares the students for life-long learning;
- provide an orderly, harmonious, caring and supportive environment for the students’ effective learning and joyous growth;
- foster a cooperative spirit among teachers, students, parents and the community; and
- promote an atmosphere for continual development and improvement.